@Sayor0603 All information about this is in my Discord.
@DrBee Thank you. I'm glad you liked it.
@iKX3 Mods Probably worth adding mud maps to the car. The model itself is good. But the modified drops on the car body and windows do not work ..
@Bondergomme I would love to see cars with the right parts, just to have some variety in the form of tuning on some cars. Is it possible to do this in such a way that tuning details and other elements are displayed correctly when seeing a car in traffic?
@Bondergomme And if I use the mod: "Skysder's Enhanced Traffic Experience", which adds cars from updates to single player traffic, will I be able to see these cars in tuning or with other changes?
@Bondergomme The essence of this mod is that tuning and body kits appear on cars from DLS? or I misunderstood something.
Version v.[1.2] Full support for the latest version of QuantV: May 2022 Update
1) Full support for the updated ENB from Boris.
2) Adjusted reflections from the glass headlights.
3) Slightly better shadows at night.
4) Drops look more prominent after changing from Rain to Extra Sunny, due to improved reflections from the car body.
5) The calibrated ENB works great with my ReShade preset - "Real-California-QuantV".
@AnimeLVR Good model. I think you should add dirt maps to the windows and car body so that the Rain Effects mod and dynamic drops from QuantV work.
@XiClutchz-- I didn't make the ENB, I just made changes to it.
@XiClutchz-- No - these are not roads from NVE. This is QuantV in all the screenshots and video for this post. Roads are just L.A.Roads from the L.A.Revo package.