@PraetorianEka What's that mod exactly?
@ACE762 please follow the instructions correctly so you wouldn't have any problems as far as i know.. redux wouldn't modify any streetlights so this must work
Glowing Palms 2.0 has been released :-https://www.patreon.com/posts/glowing-palms-2-59503284
- Added High Quality LED Lights and lighting.
- Added Red , Blue, Pink, White lights.
- High Quality Volumetric.
- LED Balls to enhance the lights.
- RGB Lighting.
- Removed some lights in order to enhance FPS and reduce flickering.
- Added RGB LED Strips around Huge palms so that gives a nice night lighting attracting to the Game.
- Optimized RGB Lighting to reduce lagging.
- Added Flower Lights around Palms trees , but due to high impact on fps it will only be on one palm tree.
- Improved Volumetric Fog Volume lighting.
- Now More Glowing Palms can be found in the Game.
@DugiHowser I think those lights you said are maybe the lights that are on the bridges, and some at other places, those will be change in future, but a screenshot would help, so also can you please send me some screenshots of those lights you mentioned. you can send me some screenshots with showing map which areas aren't have been changed, on discord.
@ZED_ contact me on discord!
@gtavjamal Thank you for the idea.
@Darp819 yes I think so.
@Wh0_ Thanks ^-^
@Darp819 yes it is compatible! i don't know what causing for your game crash, but i think glowing palms will conflict with other mod it is "Remake Vegetation" or "L.A Revo" , but i never used those other mods before , i still i think those could conflict with glowing palms .