At the risk of piling on here:
- Base model is pretty low quality even for a GTA V Model.
- Base model is not credited as to where it came from.
- Lods are a hodge podge of L0 with either really low quality models or just missing parts e.g Roof on L3.
- The carcols.meta contains the 0_default_modkit which has been edited and will overide all other cars that use that modkit fucking with many base cars and mods in the process.
- A plethora of normals issues.
- Front wheels are way too wide.
- Dirt map is not even close, even on the tyres which use the same mapping.
- Window mapping on the rear is pretty bad
- Rear license plate is hovering.
- The 6 from the RH6 logo looks like it belongs on the cover of a resident evil game.
- Random "YOURS" logo.
Fix all of these and badge it back as a skyline and you would have a perfectly serviceable Skyline. trying to pass it off as en elegy is not going to work well as you can see.
@Azam yusandha Sure Jam#9195
@Azam yusandha No problem, feel free to use the siren data to get the rain light working.
Love the 3d badge.
@Endvee @KiraOniiChan I generally use Menyoo to do all of my testing, it has a pretty rich feature set.
@Endvee @KiraOniiChan The roll cage is already paintable. The Chassis or Cage is on paint 7 which is one of the Benny's paints and the suspension springs are on paint 6 which is the other Benny's paint.
@KiraOniiChan Remove it using the modkit and not the extra removal.
@MortyNL The license it is released under forbids re releasing the content in a locked state. Re releasing in an unlocked state is fine.
@Cranlet That's not how the license works. If you include any GPL v3 licensed content then all bundled content is also under the license. Your message is still in violation of the license.