@zorrozol Thanks for reporting an issue. We have fixed these issues in the upcoming version and will release the update in the next week.
@EpicViolence123 Good suggestion. Currently, the script has designed to protect the player from enemies, but we have noted your input in our task list, and I will implement it as soon as possible.
@maddychaww Please try this:
1. Install OpenIV, and try to install the CIWS model in the mods folder via OpenIV, as I did in my GTA 5.
2. Using OpenIV, edit "Grand Theft Auto V/mods/update/update.rpf/common/data/dlclist.xml" and add these lines at the end as other added:
If it does not work after implementing the above changes, then it must be an issue with the model hash key function in the script. I Will patch it in the new update and provide the package to make it easier to install.
@maddychaww Quick questions:
1. Have you installed CIWS Anti Air Defense Model? If yes, then is spawning using "ciws" as input via simple trainer (as you told in the comment)?
2. Have you installed Automaticairdefense.dll in the scripts folder?
3. Are you using the latest versions of Scripthook & Scripthookvdotnet?
4. Which GTA version are you using?
5. It would be if you can provide a short video while using it?
Thanks for developing a separate model for Anti Air Defense, by the way, I have used your model in my Automatically Anti Air Defense script and given you credits for that.
As this version in the alpha phase, if you encounter some bugs or anti-air defense is not working as written and shown, then please drop your query in the discord server or comment section.
@Elivia To be honest, I did not understand what you wrote but thank you for giving 5-star ratings for the script. If you have suggestions or feedback, then please drop your inputs in the comment section.
@zorrozol Great to see that you are interested in my automatic air defense script. If you have suggestions or feedback, then please drop your inputs in the comment section.
Hello @locolorco , an Activation key is "B". Please wait for today's because the latest version 1.5 will release today, and it will support all the latest versions of scripthookdotnet and NativeUI, as well as the latest game patches.
The current version only supports the older version of scripthook and NativeUI.
Sorry for the inconvenience, Please share your scripthookdotnet and NativeUI version which you are using? I also read that you have written a script. Please correct me if you have created the folder named "script" or scripts?