@imgoodatmoddinggta thats cause its just "vityaz" not "weapon_vityaz"
@imgoodatmoddinggta it’s on the readme
@stechk1n yeah it’s possible, this Vityaz is from tarkov too.
@stechk1n sure, I was already planning on it too.
@miguel124653 try installing this https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/cweaponinfoblob-limit-adjuster
1) Go to "\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks" and drop the "vityaz" folder there.
2) Go to "\mods\update\update.rpf\common\data"
3) Right click "dlclist.xml" and click edit
4) Paste the following below "<paths>";
5) That's it, you're set. When loading into GTA, to get your weapon open your menu or native trainer and get your weapon wherever
you can input the weapon name, type in "vityaz". Then presto! it's yours.
5a) If you want to have a custom weapon icon go open the "optional pickups" folder
according to WildBrick142 (the creator of community hud.gfx and the only addon weapon creator that has a custom weapon icon for an addon weapon) creating a custom icon for an addon weapon takes a bullshit amount of trial and error with hashes and hex decryption.
I really just hope someone steps up to the plate and simplyfies how to make a hud icon
finally, something to replace the assault shotgun with
Beautiful. Please make a freemode male one. Also the armor and helmet that (((they))) wear, where can i get those?
@WildBrick142 Thats fair, im wondering if its possible to make a hud.gfx in a addon mod. That way it wouldnt require an update every gta update.