Hey - Download OpenIV - run openIV and chose follow the instructions (chose GTA.exe in GTA directory)
- You now have openIV installed.
Follow these instructions to install the mod:
- Travel to: 'mods\update\x64\dlcpacks' and create folder s10
- Drag the 'dlc.rpf' file from this download in to the s10 folder.
- Locate - 'mods\update\update.rpf\common\data' and drag 'dlclist.xml' to desktop
- Open 'dlclist.xml' in 'Notepad' and add
dlcpacks:\s10\ (with correct layout)
Save file with 'Notepad', drag 'dlclist.xml' from desktop back to
- Save and close
You will need a script menu like Menyoo to spawn the car.
@GtaGam3r Don't be sour mate, all us modders work together in one way or another.
@shifuguru send me a PM man
@shifuguru Thanks man!
@Bodzio_pl Yes myself and DEKURWINATOR are currently working on the update - scroll to the top and click 'follow update' and you will be notified when a new version is out!
@Bodzio_pl Working on it now, will include fixed cols, removable garage cars, and some extra parts I have been working on. Also DEKURWINATOR is helping with this project to get MLO.
Basically a polished version.
@Bodzio_pl Working on a fixed version - this will have the option to remove the cars!
@Cloverheart No, this is a PC modification.
@azzman_01 Also check out the ark reactor close up!
Have you guts visited the easter egg room at night time yet? ;)