@Jedijosh920 Where exactly is this Burger shop located on the map? The reason I ask that is because I don't want this mod to conflict or replace the McDonald's mod I already have installed > https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/mcdonalds If this Burger shop is placed somewhere else in the map then I'll download it but, if it uses that same location where I got the McDonald's installed then I can't install this one.
As of July 8, 2019 this mod doesn't seem to be working. I don't know if it has to do with the latest patch 1.0.1604.1 (which is the one I got) or not. All I know is that I installed it and immediately went to test it, I went to some locations where I knew there were Hot Dog stands, like the Del Perro Pier and near the Muscle Sands outdoor Gym in Vespucci Beach, and none of those hot dogs stands were working. :-(
This mod is awesome!! I was thinking about creating a mod like this to upload here but, never mind that now, this one takes the cake! 5 Stars!!. Forget about "self radio" where you're forced to combine a whole bunch of different songs, of different genres into a single station, with this mod you can create multiple stations and organize your music into different categories, each with its own genre and in its own station, LOVE IT! The installation instructions are a bit confusing at first but, you quickly figure it out. Also keep in mind that the paths shown on the installation link apply to "retail" Rockstargames copies of gta5 not for Steam. For Steam versions of gta5 your path should be: Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/Grand Theft Auto V.
Here's a much more simplified version of the installation instructions for those of you whose brain probably got a bit too hot and blew a microchip or two trying to figure out how to install this mod:
1. First things first! Install the "ikpFlac.dll" and the "ikpMP3.dll" files into the main directory of gta5. Install those first!
2. If you already have a 'scripts' folder in your game, copy and paste the following files into your scripts folder:
- Custom Radio Stations (folder)
If you don't already have a 'scripts' folder in your game then just copy and paste the entire 'scripts' folder into your game.
3. Go into the "Custom Radio Stations" folder and remove the "README" text document and save it somewhere else, you don't need that in there.
4. Each of these folders (GTAI, GTA II, GTA III etc....) represent a sample "wheel". You only need to have one custom wheel with all your radio stations in it so pick one and delete the others. Unless you want to have multiple music wheels in the game which doesn't make any sense. You can put a whole bunch of radio stations in one single wheel so you don't need to create multiple wheels.
5. Re-name whatever folder you picked to whatever you want to title your music wheel to. For example, if you picked the "GTA I" folder assign a new title to it for your music wheel.
6. Now that you assigned your title to your music wheel, you can begin creating your radio stations. Inside your newly re-named custom "wheel" folder you will see a whole bunch of radio station samples (Emotion 98.3, Flash FM, Fresh 105 FM etc....) and their corresponding png logos. All of those are sample radio stations. Pick one (keep corresponding png logo for that station) and temporarily remove the others and their logos and save 'em in another folder in your desktop, you're gonna need them later. Unless you want to work on a whole bunch of stations at once before testing them in the game. I personally just worked on one first then I tested it in the game. Once everything looked good then I began working on the other radio stations.
7. Let's say you pick "Emotion 98.3", the first thing you gotta do is change the name to whatever you wanna name your station to. For example, if the first station you're creating is all about Rock 'n Roll then rename "Emotion 98.3" to your "Rock 'n Roll" title (eg. "Rock 'n Roll FM" or whatever).
8. Replace the sample radio station logo with your own. Find a custom logo image online for your radio station or create your own with Paint or Gimp and resize to 210x210. Make sure to assign the same exact name as the title of your radio station. This is gonna be the logo for your radio station that will show up on your custom wheel.
9. Now that you gave a new title to your first radio station and got your logo done now it's time to add your music. Open up your station folder, you will see two .ini files in there, one has the sample radio station name on it and the other one says "station". Change the title of the one that has the "sample" name on it to the exact title of your radio station, DO NOT RENAME THE "station.ini". Add whatever songs you want to this folder. You can add .mp3, .wav or .flac music files.
10. Once your songs have been added now it's time to work on the ini files. Open up the .ini file you just assigned your custom radio station title to, with Notepad++ to edit. Inside you'll see a whole bunch of sample song titles on the list. You have to change those "sample" song titles to your songs title. For example, let's say you added "Ozzy Osbourne - Bark at the Moon.mp3" (one of my favorites btw ;-) ), you have to change the top line "Lionel Makepeace on || Emotion 98,3 (VCS" TO > "Ozzy Osbourne || Bark at the Moon" and repeat the process down the line with your other song titles. Delete whatever sample lines are left behind after you've entered all your song titles.
11. The last step is to customize the opening message for your radio wheel. Open the "station.ini" with Notepad++ and in there you will see [GENERAL], underneath where it says "DESCRIPTION =" , Edit the lines in quote marks: "The station for laughter, and sorrow, heartbreak, and tears, and those post-therapy session blues" to whatever you want your radio station opening message to be. For the name of the station with your name, edit the other line next to it in quote marks: "Emotion 98.3 with Lionel Makepeace", change that to the name of your radio station and your name or whatever you wanna change it to.
That's it, you just created your first custom radio station. Launch your game and open the radio wheel, it will give you the option to switch to your custom wheel. Once you switch to your custom wheel you should be able to see your station there with the logo and your opening messages. Once you're satisfied with the results now you can begin creating more radio stations. Repeat process from 6-11 above.
As of July 7, 2019. these are the test results for this new upgraded version of "Safehouse Reloaded - A Expansion to SPA 2.0".
Most of the main features of this mod work like being able to see the icons of the safehouses on the map and being able to enter some of them but, there are a lot of things that still not working properly with this version:
#1. Like I said, the "safehouse" icons do show up on the map and you can enter some of the houses and check 'em out but, in some cases when you click to enter the house you fall off the map and end up far away from it, somewhere in Los Santos.
#2. There doesn't seem to be any "game save" markers anywhere in these houses. These are supposed to be "safehouses" where you can go into and save your game if you need to but, none of these houses have those markers. They do have miscellaneous markers like for wardrobe, if you wanna change your clothes (wich can be easily done using a trainer), there are some other markers if you wanna get a drink and for gun lockers and stuff like that but, no "game save" markers. What's the point of having houses throughout the map if you can't save your game in them. Doesn't make any sense to me.
#3. I also was not able to store any cars in any garages. I tried to get cars inside garages and immediately fell off the map and ended up somewhere else along with the car you were trying to park in the garage and, of course, when you fall off the map you're not inside the car so the car ends up falling hard on top of stuff and other cars. This same glitch was present in the previous version of this mod and apparently is still there. Trying to save cars in garages is impossible, at least in the tests I did.
So my final opinion on this mod is that it is a promising mod and I would love for this mod to work correctly but, it needs a lot of work. A lot of the same glitches that the previous version had are still there in the new v2.0. Seems as if not much changed.
I uploaded a little test demo video to youtube of this mod where I did a thorough walkthrough and tested this mod in my game. If you would like to check out that video this is the link: https://youtu.be/Q_4Q6khw-cU
@Sladernimo I got a question about this mod. Besides falling off your bike much sooner when crashing into something or landing hard from a high jump, do you also fall off the bike when attempting to do a sharp turn at high speeds or do you stay sitted on your bike?
@DJOzmanMJ When it comes to game "modding" from my modder's perspective it all comes down to progression. The process of developing or moving gradually towards a more advanced state of gaming. Gta 5 is already 5+ years old so all the original modders that were involved in the development of GTS probably just moved on to other projects, however gta5 is a highly modifiable game platform and any "committed", dedicated and loyal modder to gta5 can develop a mod just like this one or better but, Grand Theft Space is a very complex mod to work on, one single dude working on it won't probably be feasible. A mod like Grand Theft Space requires collaboration from multiple, bright minds in the "modding" field. I, JAM102970, is just a "House Speaker" for this mod, not necessarily involved in the inner workings of the mod itself. I can help anyone make this old version work with the current patch and provide assistance but, as far as an upcoming upgrade of this mod I don't think that's happening.
@DJOzmanMJ Unfortunately there won't be an update for this mod. A lot of the original modders that were involved in this project abandoned this mod a long time ago. Originally there were plans for a second upgraded version but, all that never got off the ground and everything went down the drains, everybody splitted and went their seperate ways. There is however a "fan base" enhancement mod for GTS that was done back in August 15, 2018 by MarcoSzwk and GTS Devs which enhances GTS in some ways but, that's just an enhancement mod and not necessarily an official upgrade of GTS but, it stills makes it better. This is the link to that mod if you want to download it: "Grand Theft Space GTS fan made Update" > https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/gts-mars-terraformed-marcoszwk-gts-devs
@Modlover8565654 Unfortunately no. Once you've completed the first four "earth" missions you don't get to replay those again unless you uninstall and re-install GTS back in again. You do however can go to any planets you want at any time in the menu (Numpad 9).
@QTmodz JAM102970 > https://discord.gg/saQvpaD
@AG_MODS How do I spawn this plane? I know it's an online plane but, I should be able to spawn it with a trainer. The B-11 strikeforce does shows up in the list of planes in simple trainer but, it won't spawn, it says "invalid model". It's also in that mpbattle dlc1.rpf path, it is there but, I can't spawn it. What am I supposed to do in order to spawn this plane?