@luisdounacky Thanks! Haven't tried it but yeah it should work fine.
@sorbas So I've been using this for a while and have been annoyed by the cop firing at the player in some cases, to what I read the description to see that in 0.8.1 you've removed the gun from cops but I still have this cop gun firing even after 0.9 update. Is something wrong with my game or what else could it be?
Before talking about the upcoming updates, I wanted to take a second to say thank you for all the support that this mod has gotten and the feedback even though it's just texture changing.
Also to @FoxtrotDelta and @DarthPungz for hepling me in the forums about mod posting, again thank you to all the community and have a great day!
Upcoming stuff in update 0.2.5
• LED Corona & Flares with a realistic LSPDFR look.
• Realistic Headlights for all types of vehicles (antique, led1, led2, old square, standard 70's and standard modern; according to gamefiles).
• Realistic Helicopter Shadows.
• Realistic Motorcycle Shadows.
• An actual video to showcase everything and the difference between vanilla and the modded version.
@DarthPungz *gasp* Thank you man, got the idea on how links and names work so I won't go bothering you again haha, again; thank you sooo much
@DarthPungz Like this?
Can someone imagine this world without this mod? Jesus, how awful.
@ImNotMentaL Hey man, wanted to know if I have permission to not so much edit but upload a modified version of the car .ini lists I've been working on, basically just adding bunch of Vanillaworks, GTA Wise Guy's and lore friendly vehicles in it to not break the "realism" with only trainer spawning them ya'know.
*gasp* HE DID IT, HE FINALLY UPDATED IT!
@GameWhipsTV Actually, it's just 9 ;)
If I could I would rate 6, thank you!