@jmumpads maybe your modded "update.rpf" file is corrupted (vehicles.meta is missing). You can use OpenIV to copy vehicles.meta from the original update.rpf file located into "updates" subfolder of your GTV install location. In alternative try to:
- rename "mods" folder to something else
- copy the original update.rpf fom "updates" subfolder into a new empty "mods" folder
- reinstall my mod and check
@mondgeige Perhaps there's a conflict between mods. Try to install version 1.13 or earlier (as they have a different installation procedure) and check if there are still errors. If the problem persists try to do manual installation (see readme).
@NEGVS All vanilla street names are located into global.gxt2 file in:
You can search vanilla street names into global.gxt2 file using OpenIV, compare the relative HEX line with my template fie, and then replace the vanilla street name into the street.xml file. For example:
0xF8D909E5 = Paleto Blvd --> (Vanilla)
0xF8D909E5 = Sandalwood Ave --> (Real)
@samlamkcmc except Mega Realistic Car Pack i have never tried other car packs so i don't really know other links to recommend. If you search on google you will surely find something
@samlamkcmc there are several car packs around but i can't recommend a specific one, so the best thing is to try them on your own
- read the changelog: if you want to try it with the correct vehicle name combination you must use previous version of this mod (1.12), because Mega Realistic Car Pack 4.0 is no longer updated since 2+ years and uses a completely different vehicle combination
- regarding the "SURANO": according to GTA Wiki "The main body of the roadster, bonnet/hood, contour of the sides, greenhouse area, and boot/trunk is inspired by the Mercedes Benz SLS AMG Roadster". Other parts are derived from other models (like the mentioned Jaguar F-Type). The reason i have chosen the Mercedes? Please refer to my answer to zarfa (dated March 18, 2019) in the comments section of this page
@samlamkcmc This mod changes only vehicles.meta/global.gxt files and nothing else (it doesn't interfere with other scripts, DLLs etc.).
First try to use previous version of this mod (1.13) and do a quick check.
If the problem continues, maybe the it's related to add-on cars. You have to edit the included template file with each add-on cars you have added into the game (see "ADD ITEMS" section in the readme).
If the same problem occurs, you'd better ask directly to NativeUI and Add On Cars Spawner mod authors.
@samlamkcmc can't understand what type of problem is, please be more specific so i can help
@toontotalwar i think nothing's wrong... you'd better ask directly to Speedometer mod's author (links are in the description)
@shifuguru my mod is smarter ;)